In Your Face! Is a frank look at the challenges facing today’s Canadian association and not-for-profit sector. In this long-awaited publication, editor, Sandi L. Humphrey, CAE, has assembled a group of association leaders who have demonstrated a real ability to effect change in their own organizations and who were willing to speak candidly to their peers on issues of both strategic and tactical importance.
From empowering employees and managing internal power struggles to trimming your by-laws and navigating the perils of non-dues revenue, In Your Face! provides sound advice and insight from experienced not-for-profit leaders that will truly enlighten industry contemporaries as well as Canada’s next generation of top association professionals.
- Binding: Kindle Edition
- Product Group: eBooks
- Product Type Name: ABIS_EBOOKS
- Manufacturer: Canadian Society of Association Executives
- Release Date: 2017-06-04
- Publication Date: 2017-06-04
- Publisher: Canadian Society of Association Executives
- Studio: Canadian Society of Association Executives
- Number Of Pages: 100