Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Oslo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander through the iconic Oslo Opera House, be awed by the panoramic views from Holmenkollen Ski Jump, or admire the open-air artwork in Vigelandsanlegget; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Oslo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Oslo:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers the City Centre, Aker Brygge, Frogner, Grunerlokka, Vulkan, Sofienberg, Gronland, Toyen, St Olafs Plass and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Oslo, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can’t-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.