Explore London from the sacred stones of Westminster Abbey to the top of the London Eye: with Rick Steves on your side, London can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves London 2018 you'll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring London
- Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from Trafalgar Square and the Victoria & Albert to where to find the best tikka masala or fish and chips
- How to connect with local culture: Catch a show in Soho, meet the ravens at the Tower of London, and end your day at the pub sharing a pint and chat with a friendly Londoner
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a cup of tea
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and incredible museums
- Detailed neighborhood maps and a fold-out city map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, popular British slang, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 500 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Annually updated information on the whole city, plus day trips to Windsor, Cambridge, and Stonehenge
Spending just a few days in the city? Try Rick Steves Pocket London.