***Ace the Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam and Get the Results You Deserve***
The Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam is a challenging test and your results can make a huge difference when it comes to your future. If you do well on the exam, it can open doors and lead to wonderful opportunities. If you do poorly on the exam, you will find yourself with a lot fewer options. You may have to put your plans for the future on hold, or even give up on them altogether. Preparing for your exam with our Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam Flashcard Study System can help you avoid this fate and give you a big advantage when you sit down to take the test. Thousands of satisfied customers have relied on Mometrix Flashcards to help them pass their exam, and now you can too.
When you study with these flashcards, you'll get an in-depth review of each section on the Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam.
The Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam Assessment and Nursing Diagnosis section covers:
- Components of a health history
- Obtaining a patient's health history
- Assessing the patient's functional status
- Patient's physical assessment
- Ways to assess the patient with disabilities
- Asking a patient about their sexual health and preferences
- Age appropriate physiological changes
- Stress and Anxiety
- Drug classification
- Formulating a nursing diagnosis
The Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam Planning and Outcomes Identification section covers:
- Developmental tasks
- Evaluation of a patient's care plan
- Factors in prioritizing nursing diagnoses or problems
- Continuing care / discharge planning
- Resources for continuing care
The Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam Implementation and Evaluation section covers:
- Role of the case manager in managed care
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Evidence-based practice
- Principles of risk management in medical-surgical care
- Organizing care and delegation of responsibilities
- Pain and Pain relief
- Alternative and complimentary therapies
The Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam Professional Role section covers:
- Responding to a patient's difficult questions
- Supporting the family and patient as they receive bad news
- Assisting patients after specialized injuries or surgeries
- Communicating with patients with physical impairments
- Professional communication with other members of the healthcare team
- General principles used when teaching patients and their families
- Assessing the patient and plan teaching
...and much more!
We believe in delivering lots of value for your money, so the Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam Flashcard Study System is packed with the critical information you'll need to master in order to ace the Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam.
Study after study has shown that spaced repetition is the most effective form of learning, and nothing beats flashcards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast. Medical-Surgical Nurse Exam Flashcard Study System uses repetitive methods of study to teach you how to break apart and quickly solve difficult test questions on the test.
Our flashcards enable you to study small, digestible bits of information that are easy to learn and give you exposure to the different question types and concepts. With our flashcards, you'll be able to study anywhere, whenever you have a few free minutes of time.