The NCLEX-PN exam is not just about what you know—it's about how you think. Kaplan's NCLEX-PN Prep 2018 uses expert critical thinking strategies and targeted sample questions to help you put your expertise into practice and ace the exam!
The NCLEX-PN exam tests how you'll apply the medical knowledge you've gained in real-life situations. In NCLEX-PN Prep 2018, Kaplan's all-star nursing faculty teaches you 9 critical thinking pathways to help you think like a nurse. Six chapters end with practice sets to help you put these critical thinking principles into action.
Proven Strategies. Realistic Practice.
- 9 critical thinking pathways to break down what exam questions are asking
- 6 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
- Full-length practice test
- Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
- Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test format
- In-depth content review, organized along the exam's "Client Needs" framework
- Kaplan's Learning Engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled NCLEX-PN 2017 Strategies, Practice and Review.