The NCLEX-RN exam is not just about what you know—it's about how you think. Kaplan's NCLEX-RN Prep Plus 2018 uses expert critical thinking strategies and targeted sample questions to help you put your expertise into practice and ace the exam!
The NCLEX-RN exam tests how you'll apply the medical knowledge you've gained in real-life situations. In NCLEX-RN Prep Plus 2018, Kaplan's all-star nursing faculty teaches you 10 critical thinking pathways to help you break down what exam questions are asking. Eight chapters end with practice sets to help you put these critical thinking principles into action.
Get everything in the NCLEX-RN Prep 2018 package, plus one more practice test online, 220 additional practice questions, 60+ minutes of new video tutorials, and a digital copy of the book.
With NCLEX-RN Prep Plus 2018 you can study on-the-go. Log in from anywhere to watch video tutorials, review strategies, and take your online practice test.
Proven Strategies. Realistic Practice.
- 10 critical thinking pathways to break down what exam questions are asking
- 8 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action
- 2 full-length practice tests to gauge your progress—one in the book, one online
- Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
- Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test format
- In-depth content review, organized along the exam's "Client Needs" framework
- 60+ minutes of video tutorials on the ins and outs of the NCLEX-RN
- Kaplan's Learning Engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
The previous edition of this book was titled NCLEX-RN Premier 2017.