Visit and explore Sicily, the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, and stop by Valle dei Templi, hike Mount Etna, and eat authentic caponata.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sicily.• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights.
• Detailed city maps include street finder indexes for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Sicily truly shows you the country as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Sicily, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Sicily, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide. Visit TravelDK.com to learn more.
- ☛ EYEWITNESS
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: EYEWITNESS
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: DK Eyewitness Travel
- Release Date: 2017-05-16
- Edition: Revised
- Publication Date: 2017-05-16
- ISBN: 1465459952
- Publisher: DK Eyewitness Travel
- Studio: DK Eyewitness Travel
- Number Of Pages: 252
- Price: $15.63