Do what you do best and let technology do the rest
Technology has transformed lives. Why then, has it not transformed education? What needs to change to ensure integration that empowers students and enhances teacher depth? Learn how to let technology cultivate student autonomy, creativity, and responsibility while focusing on lessons that hone higher-order and critical thinking skills.
- See technology as a complement rather than a replacement
- Embrace its creation potential over consumption
- Encourage personalized learning, autonomy, and creativity over outcomes
- Celebrate digital competence over curriculum improvement
- Focus on tech-pedagogy over product usage