The great empire of the Incas at its height encompassed an area of western South America comparable in size to the Roman Empire in Europe. This book describes and explains its extraordinary progress from a remote Andean settlement near Lake Titicaca to its rapid demise six centuries later at the hands of the Spanish conquerors.
- A bold new history by the world's leading expert on Incan civilization.
- Covers the entire Andean region, five countries and ten million people.
- Heavily illustrated with maps, figures, and photographs.
- ☛ Used Book in Good Condition
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Wiley-Blackwell
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Wiley-Blackwell
- Edition: unknown
- Publication Date: 2003-08-01
- ISBN: 1405116765
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- Studio: Wiley-Blackwell
- Number Of Pages: 408
- Price: $59.99