Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering insider tips and advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Fodor's Colorado highlights the best this playground for nature lovers has to offer: the majestic Rocky Mountain National Park, Denver’s cultural riches, and the winding trails and raging rivers perfect for outdoor enthusiasts looking to bike, raft, horseback ride, or fish. Every recommendation has been vetted by a local Fodor’s expert to ensure travelers plan the perfect trip, whether skiing the champagne powder of the Rocky Mountains or setting out on an urban adventure in cool cities like Boulder and Aspen.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Colorado.
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Major sights such as Mesa Verde National Park, Dude Ranches and Old West Mining Towns
· Side trips from Colorado Springs including Cripple Creek, Florissant Fossil Beds, Palmer Lake, Canon City and Royal Gorge, Buena Vista and Salida
· Coverage of Denver, Summit County, Vail Valley, Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley, Boulder and North Central Colorado, Rocky Mountain National Park, Northwest Colorado and Steamboat Springs, Southwest Colorado’s Black Canyon and the Gunnison National Park, Telluride and the San Juan Mountains, Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado Springs, the Collegiate Peaks, and the San Luis Valley
- ☛ Fodor s Colorado
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Fodor s Travel Guides
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Fodor's Travel
- Part Number: illustrations
- Release Date: 2016-03-22
- Edition: 12
- Publication Date: 2016-03-22
- ISBN: 1101879653
- Publisher: Fodor's Travel
- Studio: Fodor's Travel
- Number Of Pages: 480
- Price: $15.16