Help maximize your child's chances of acing gifted and talented admissions tests! When it comes to gifted test prep, don't risk your son or daughter being unprepared and underperforming on test day.
Your child must be familiar with test material AND be able to focus on test material for longer than the typical 4-5 minute attention span of most young kids. This book offers a chance to do both.
This resource focuses on three aptitude tests commonly used for gifted program screening: the OLSAT® (Level A), NNAT2® / NNAT3® (Level A), and the COGAT® (Level 5/6). (Originally published for the NNAT2®, as the NNAT2® and NNAT3® contain very similar test material, this resource may be utilized for NNAT3® prep as well.)
- Ensure your child has sufficient experience in answering gifted test questions, thanks to this book's 200+ practice questions. (Plus, after you purchase this book, look inside your book for info to instantly download your free 40+ question bonus eBook.)
- Make sure (s)he has acquired the mental stamina to focus on test questions with the book's Practice Tests for the OLSAT®, NNAT2® / NNAT3®, and COGAT® (the book's Practice Question Sets ).
- Pinpoint your child's areas of strength/weakness with the practice test answer key.
- Capture your child's attention with bright, colorful illustrations and fun characters: 100 full-color pages.
- Exercises focus on cognitive skill-building, reasoning skills, and problem solving abilities and thoroughly cover the tests sections: OLSAT® (10 test sections), NNAT2® / NNAT3® (2 test sections), COGAT® (9 test sections).
Engaging young, creative, and boisterous minds with test prep material is challenging - that's why this book features fun characters, child-friendly themes, and colorful illustrations. Such engagement can help kids retain the information they'll learn in this book and then apply it on test day!
What are your kid's dreams to be a doctor, astronaut, or perhaps...president? Gaining acceptance to a coveted gifted and talented program or earning a spot in a sought-after, selective school could determine your child's educational path or even his or her future career.
Help your child dream big and take the first steps on this exciting educational journey and achieve their dreams. YOU are your child's best teacher, and this book is here to help!
(COGAT® is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. OLSAT® and NNAT2® and NNAT3® are trademarks of Pearson Education. These test publishers are not affiliated with Gateway Gifted Resources and do not endorse this product.)
- ☛ Gifted and Talented Test Preparation Test Prep for Olsat Level A Nnat2 Level A and Cogat Level 5 6 Workbook and Practice Test for Children i
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Gateway Gifted Resources
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Gateway Gifted Resources
- Publication Date: 2016-08-18
- ISBN: 0997943904
- Publisher: Gateway Gifted Resources
- Studio: Gateway Gifted Resources
- Number Of Pages: 102
- Price: $17.99