Used by more than a million students, LOOKING OUT/LOOKING IN, Fourteenth Edition, maintains its outstanding tradition of combining current information with a fun, reader-friendly voice that links course topics to your everyday life. You'll discover how you will benefit from improving your interpersonal skills and sharpening your critical understanding of the communication process. Diverse and compelling examples illustrate and reinforce how communication skills can affect both the world around you and your own lives. Improve your relationships and your future career success with this engaging text that teaches interpersonal concepts through popular music, art, movies, and television.
- ☛ A wealth of information and features show readers how the concepts and skills they learn using this book will help them improve all-important personal and professional relationships.
- ☛ An attention-grabbing assortment of quotations, music lyrics, cartoons, art, poetry, newspaper and magazine readings, fiction, and non-fiction reinforces the material in a fun way, while also providing quick starting points for classroom discussions.
- ☛ Tools at the beginning and end of each chapter help students focus their studies and gauge progress. They include outlines; learning objectives; key terms; search terms; and lists of online resources.
- Binding: Hardcover
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Wadsworth Publishing
- Edition: 14
- Publication Date: 2013-01-01
- ISBN: 0840028172
- Publisher: Wadsworth Publishing
- Studio: Wadsworth Publishing
- Number Of Pages: 448
- Price: $78.00