The Business of Sports, Second Edition is a comprehensive collection of readings that focus on the multibillion-dollar sports industry and the dilemmas faced by today's sports business leaders. It covers professional, Olympic, and collegiate sports, and highlights the major issues that impact each of these broad areas.
The Second Edition provides insight from a variety of stakeholders in the industry and covers the major business disciplines of management, marketing, finance, information technology, accounting, ethics, and law. Each chapter features concise introductions, a broad range of focused readings and targeted discussion questions, and graphs and tables to convey relevant financial data and other statistics.
- ☛ Used Book in Good Condition
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Brand: Jones Bartlett Learning
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Edition: 2nd
- Publication Date: 2010-10-26
- ISBN: 0763780782
- Publisher: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Studio: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Number Of Pages: 770
- Price: $113.99