Master content from the textbook with this helpful study tool! Designed to accompany Potter and Perry's Basic Nursing: Essentials for Practice, 6th Edition, this workbook will assist students in understanding and applying material from each chapter in the text.
- Includes a Case Study for each chapter.
- Chapter review questions include assorted matching, short answer, multiple choice, and true/false questions for both evaluation and test-taking practice.
- Skills Performance Checklists help students measure their mastery of important nursing procedures.
- Instructions for creating and using study charts help users organize material and review key concepts.
- Study group questions provide tools for students to review material together.
- Performance Checklists for procedural guidelines help you measure your mastery of important nursing procedures.