"The most accessible and complete art therapy book ever published. It is a great achievement."
--Shaun McNiff, author of Art Is Medicine and Trust the Process
"Malchiodi's fascinating book shows how modern art therapy is being employed as a potent health-care intervention."
--Larry Dossey, M.D., author of Prayer Is Good Medicine and Healing Words
Newly updated and revised, this authoritative guide shows you how to use art therapy to guide yourself and others on a special path of personal growth, insight, and transformation. Cathy A. Malchiodi, a leading expert in the field, gives you step-by-step instructions for stimulating creativity and interpreting the resulting art pieces. This encouraging and effective method can help you and others recover from pain and become whole again.
The Art Therapy Sourcebook will help you:
- Find relief from overwhelming emotions
- Recover from traumatic losses
- Reduce their stress levels
- Discover insights about yourself
- Experience personal growth
- ☛ McGraw-Hill
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Malchiodi, Cathy A.
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
- Part Number: 9780071468275
- Release Date: 2006-08-09
- Edition: 2
- Publication Date: 2006-08-30
- ISBN: 0071468277
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
- Number Of Pages: 288
- Price: $18.51