Walk the Camino de Santiago, run with the bulls in Pamplona, or relax on Barcelona's beaches: with Rick Steves on your side, Spain can be yours!
Inside Rick Steves Spain 2018 you'll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for planning a multi-week trip to Spain with deep dives into each city and region
- Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from El Escorial and the great mosque of Córdoba, to medieval bars serving house-made madroño liqueur
- How to connect with local culture: Take in a flamenco show in Madrid, chat with fans about the latest fútbol match, or meander down winding streets in search of the best tapas
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax over a glass of sangria
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and incredible museums
- Vital trip-planning tools, like how to link destinations, build your itinerary, and get from place to place
- Detailed maps, including a fold-out map for exploring on the go
- Useful resources including a packing list, Spanish phrase book, a historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 1,000 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Annually updated information on Barcelona, Basque Country, Bilbao, Santiago de Compostela, León, Salamanca, Madrid, El Escorial, the Valley of the Fallen, Segovia, Toledo, Granada, Sevilla, Córdoba, Andalucía, Spain's Southern Coast, Gibraltar, Morocco, and more
Planning a one- to two-week trip? Check out Rick Steves Best of Spain.