• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Travel Map
Explore the rich cultural history and many recreation activities available in Canada's eastern territories with National Geographic's Canada East Adventure Map. Designed to meet the needs of adventure travelers with its detailed, accurate information, this map includes the location of cities and towns with a user-friendly index and a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for roads, motorways, and expressways. Secondary routes are also included for those seeking to explore the stark wilderness of Newfoundland, the fertile farms of Prince Edward Island, or Nova Scotia's hidden coves and beaches. This map contains hundreds of diverse and unique recreational, ecological, cultural, and historic destinations. Whether you seek the quaint harbor gem of Halifax, the majestic city life of Toronto, or the old world charm of Montreal and Quebec City, you'll find it a perfect companion to a guidebook.
On the front side of the print map you'll find routes leading to the stunning Niagara Falls, Canada's largest city of Toronto, Algonquin Provincial Park (Canada's largest national park), and the northern regions of Ontario and the Labrador Peninsula. The far eastern provinces on the reverse side are playgrounds for active exploring and scenic beauty, including Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and the mighty St. Lawrence River.
Every Adventure Map is printed on durable synthetic paper, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough — capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel.
- Map Scale = 1:2,100,000
- Sheet Size = 25.5" x 37.75"
- Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"
- ☛ Waterproof and tear-resistant
- ☛ Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- ☛ Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- ☛ Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- ☛ UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Binding: Map
- Brand: National Geographic Maps
- Color: Canada
- Department: Gear
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: National Geographic Maps
- Part Number: 43171-555135
- Edition: 2013
- Publication Date: 2013-02-19
- ISBN: 1566956374
- Publisher: National Geographic Maps
- Studio: National Geographic Maps
- Number Of Pages: 2
- Price: $11.95