Product DescriptionFind Your Adventure with Moon Travel Guides!
From flower-filled alpine meadows to cosmopolitan cityscape, you can craft your perfect adventure with Moon Atlantic Canada.
- Strategic itineraries in an easy-to-navigate format so you can make the most of your time in each of the four provinces, including itineraries for scenic drives, ocean adventures, and a two-week Best of Atlantic Canada
- Curated advice from local Andrew Hempstead, who shares the secrets of his rugged coastline with you
- Full-color with vibrant, helpful photos
- Detailed maps and directions with driving times and mileage
- Activities and ideas for every traveler: Kayak to an uninhabited island for a picnic lunch, or sample local oysters at waterfront restaurants. Follow the Cabot trail or the Irish Loop to enjoy stunning scenery out your car window. Hike the great outdoors or bike through beautiful UNESCO protected towns. Stay at quaint colonial inns, or camp out under the stars. See if you can spot one of the world's rarest whales, or indulge your literary side by visiting sights from Anne of Green Gables.
- In-depth coverage of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, and Labrador
- Background information on the landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Essential insight for travelers on recreation, transportation, and accommodations, as well as information on hike accessibility packaged in a book light enough to toss in your bag
Visiting just one province? Check out Moon Newfoundland & Labrador or Moon Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Island. Expanding your trip? Try Moon Vancouver & Canadian Rockies Road Trip.